“The law office of Randy S. Anglen prides itself on giving excellent client services, pursuing cases in a timely manner and promptly returning client phone calls. You will find the legal services to be affordably priced and effective in providing for your legal needs.”
Randy S. Anglen
- Practice Areas: General Civil Practice; Criminal Law.
- Admitted: 1991, Missouri, U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri and U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit; 1995, Arkansas, Colorado
- Law School: University of Kansas, J.D., 1991.
- College: University of Missouri, Bachelor of Journalism, 1980.
- Member: Taney County, Arkansas and American Bar Associations; The Missouri Bar; Missouri Association of Associate and Municipal Judges.
- Biography: Phi Eta Sigma; Phi Delta Phi. CLE Instructor, Missouri Association of Municipal and Associate Circuit Judges, 1999, 2000. Municipal Judge, Hollister (1993-2014) and Merriam Woods, Missouri.
- Languages: English, Spanish.
Learn more of Randy Anglen’s experience through Professional Activities that may benefit your case.